Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Disney World payment plan????

Have you ever thought " I want to go to DISNEY WORLD!!!" and then started researching as if you have all the money in the world and then looked at your cart and saw that comma telling you your in the thousand dollar range (which for at the time wasn't in my bank account lol) but your already to pumped. I had that moment.

I was looking into all the shows, the deals they have, events that occur each season, and all the parks since I had never been there before. Then I look at the price and at first i'm like thats not bad for all the stuff I want to do. I look at my bank account and it's just.....not possible. Then I was told that you only need a $ 200 deposit and you can pay it off whenever you want as long as its a little over a month out of your arrival date.

They now offer a Disney Vacation Account which you can probably compare to a savings account. It helps you budget and plan for your Disney vacation =D


No comments:

Post a Comment