Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

California LOOOOOOVE

Hello!

Just in case you didn't know yet, I am from California. Woot Woot!

I may post a lot about Disney but I know a lot about Southern California. If you need any tips or suggestions I can definitely point you the right way. For example, knowing which beach is less packed, or if you want a beach with a lot of shopping choices, or maybe you just want a clean beach!


If you like thrill rides and you are visiting Cali then Six Flags  Magic Mountain is a must do!

If you want to just chill and walk around with some cool shopping options then I would suggest CityWalk which is connected to the Universal entrance. If you are a disney fan then think of it as the downtown disney of Universal. 

If you happen to be a Disney lover then obviously Disneyland is a must!

Just 4-5 hours away from Los Angles, California is Las Vegas which I was able to visit quite often! I was actually just there for New Years which was a lot of fun!

If you have any questions or need help planning comment down below =D



No comments:

Post a Comment