Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Welcome!

Hello my fellow adventurers!

My name is Allison but I also go by Alice or Alli. I recently became a travel agent with Destinations To Explore and I don't think I have ever been this excited in my life. I lied, I think I was a bit more excited when I first went to Disney World but any who. Ever since that trip I have been wanting to help others plan their trip and make the most of it.

I am so grateful for this opportunity because it isn't just a vacation that we will be building together but memories. Some of my favorite memories are the ones from my vacation trips with my family, my partner, and my friends. My goal is to make some of YOUR favorite memories.

My services are FREE. Even if you aren't sure about booking I can go through the planning with you or give you quotes. I will look into the most optimal choice and be there for you from the very beginning of planning to your return home!

I am looking forward to creating amazing adventures with you!








No comments:

Post a Comment