Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My favorite Go To

When I plan a vacation I usually have about 10 tabs open which can be really stressful when you're trying to navigate through everything. Once I started smelling the smoke coming out of my ears I hopped onto youtube and  try to get a sense of the layout of the location I am visiting.

So when I first looked into Disney World I kept finding videos about families and the experience their kids had. I don't have kids! I wanted to know what I could experience as an adult that would be visiting with their partner. That is when I found Seeyareelsoon on youtube. They are this lovely couple that absolutely loves disney and visits quite often.

What was really cool about them is that they not only record their experience but they also give helpful information about resorts, how they plan, and how to figure out whether the dining plan is a good fit for you. Another nifty thing they did is a show schedule where one sheet of paper has all the show times.

Check out their website for helpful links and the tools they use for vacations!

SeeYaReelSoon website


No comments:

Post a Comment