Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Disney Debit Card Perks

Have you ever wanted to sign up for the Disney Credit card but hesitated?
I have heard that it is pretty hard to get approved for their credit card and then I found out they have a debit card with Chase =D

You get some awesome PERKS which you can check out on their website. (not that I'm lazy to write down all of them but I don't want to cross any copyright rules).

Luckily I was already with Chase so I was able to ask for a disney debit and received it within 2 weeks. It is free to do and there is no catch! I honestly love my debit card because it's unique and I use the perks quite often. People always compliment me with the card and think that it's their credit card but nope! They are always surprised when I tell them its debit.

Why am I even mentioning the debit card? How does this help me with travel plans?

When you go to a Disney Park you get a 5x7 for free at a meet and greet location just for cardholders, you get discounts on certain restaurants, tours, and more =D

Now I am sounding like a commercial but seriously for all you Disney lovers this is a pretty cool

Enjoy your Disney card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment